We respect your privacy
- Talent Now Pty Ltd (Talent Now) respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and App and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
- Talent Now will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You will be required to provide us with information such as your name, phone number, address and email address in order to register with our App and website to enable us to send information, provide updates and provide you with our services. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you post or respond to a job advertisement, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- If you are a worker, additional information may be requested including details of any working with children’s check that you hold, details of your qualifications and visa work status. If you are a Centre, we may also request information about your licensing and business registrations. You may choose not to provide us with the information we request. However, where information is not provided as requested this may result in us declining to provide our services to you.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
- Talent Now may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs and to verify the personal information you provide to us.
- Talent Now may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. We may also disclosure your information to third parties in order to verify the information that you provide to us or when it is required for the delivery of our services. We will also disclose your information to Centres that use our Platform to find workers and this may be retained by them for compliance and employment related purposes.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Talent Now,www.talentnow.com.au., its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect is stored in Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
- Talent Now is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to email@example.com. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
App and Website
- When you visit our App or website (www.talentnow.com.au) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Third party sites
- Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Talent Now is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.